How To Make Sumac & Basil Strawberries
How good does our Sumac & Basil Strawberries look? We made ours with The Good Oil High Oleic Sunflower Oil but you can use The Good Oil Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil too!
Serve with goat’s cheese, chicken, feta/rocket and asparagus.
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp sumac
- 1 Tbsp The Good Oil High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 punnet strawberries, diced
- ½ shallot, finely diced (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch basil leaves, torn
- Combine sugar, sumac, sunflower oil and vinegar in a bowl.
- Toss through strawberries and shallot to coat.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes, to soften, then fold through basil.
Serve with goat’s cheese, chicken, feta/rocket/asparagus
Share this recipe
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Recieve monthly updates on new recipes, promotions and prizes.
You can unsubscribe anytime.