4 people (as a side)
How To Make A Peach Summer Salad
The peach summer salad is perfect for those hot summer days! Fresh vibrant flavours topped off with a beautiful vinaigrette dressing – great for your next BBQ!
- ¼ – ½ red chilli, seeds removed for less heat & finely diced (omit for kids)
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- ½ tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tbsp roughly chopped mint leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp The Good Oil
- 6 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 handfuls mesclun, rocket or baby spinach leaves
- 80g-100g prosciutto or Parma ham
- 250g fresh mozzarella or brocconcini, torn into bite-size pieces
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a jar with a lid. Shake until combined. If you don’t have a jar, whisk in a bowl.
- Lay all salad ingredients attractively on a platter and drizzle with vinaigrette.
If you have the BBQ out you could grill your peaches. Heat BBQ grill to medium high. Brush peaches well with The Good Oil and season. Cook peaches, on oiled grates for 1-2 minutes each side, until well charred.
Share this recipe
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Recieve monthly updates on new recipes, promotions and prizes.
You can unsubscribe anytime.